It’s the most wonderful time of the year. It’s getting cold(er), and in just a few weeks time you’re going to be receiving gifts you hopefully adore.
Stressed about what to get everyone else in your life? Don’t worry! I’ve got you covered.
This post is dedicated to the hostess with the mostess. You know, the person inviting you over for noche buena or cookie decorating. The person whose front door is always open to you and yours and that you trust unconditionally. This section is for her. The links in this post are in bold and will take you directly to a site where you can purchase each gift.
1. A delicious bottle of wine from Cork Chaos. She’s not going to have your run in the mill Miraval, but she’ll definitely blow you away with her secret masterpieces.
2. A delicious cookie box from Bake Bar. Her chocolate chip cookies are hands down the best in Miami, so don’t show up empty handed and bring a box of these. They won’t disappoint.
3. Pearls and Twine makes beautiful religious gifts and this wooden rosary makes a statement. You can get it engraved with the family name or give it plain. It’s the perfect accessory for any coffee table or family home.
4. Customized coasters from Still Flower Studio! She can take important flowers from any event in your life (or she can provide flowers herself) and make you a set of coasters everyone will love.
5. The perfect vase. Let’s Bloom has a beautiful studio where you can pick up coffee table books, anything floral and beautiful vases. They’re reasonably priced and come in a variety of designs. When you go into the shop you’re transformed into Ana’s world and if you ask nicely, she’ll not only sell you a vase, but tell you how to put flowers in it in the perfect way.
6. Stationery from the cutest shop on Etsy, Lemon Grace Studio. I’ve been purchasing from her for years and her designs are spectacular. She offers a variety of colors for envelopes and offers a quick turnaround time.
7. Taja candles. Any really, but specifically the red one in the scent “home for the holidays”. The smell is the best I’ve ever smelled for this time of year. If you’re looking for another season, Bergamot and Cashmere. Trust me, you won’t regret it.
8. Pasta Grannies cook book. These amazing women are form the smallest of towns all over Italy and after a small Facebook documentary featuring their amazing recipes went viral, their collective recipes were put together in this one of a kind cookbook. Perfect gift for anyone who loves to cook and enjoys Italian food.
9. Undisclosed ANYTHING. This shop has become an instant favorite. From beautiful glass containers to these festive glassware, anything you buy from her will WOW the gift receiver.
10. Beautiful tablecloth from A Casa Nostra. Not only is Maria a dream to talk to, her straight from Italy pieces are to die for. Unique, amazing quality and fairly priced. Don’t miss out on this!
11. Chic Tables placemats. If you’re like me, you use them for every meal. Stephanie sells them in sets of 4 and they are the perfect addition to any table.
12. Wooden Santa tray from Casa Viera. It’s so festive, fun and cute. You leave this out on December 24 and your kids will be so excited to see what Santa and his reindeer ate when they came to visit!